WICKED CAMPERS COVERAGE NORTH AMERICA
SECURITY BOND AND DAMAGE COVER OPTIONS
TIPS TO REDUCE AN INCIDENT OCCURRING:
- Drive slower than the speed limit and even slower when its wet
- Don't drive after drinking alcohol or when you are tired
- Don't swerve for animals
- Drive in daylight hours only
- Keep a safe breaking distance or a big distance between you and the car in front of you
- Watch for black ice
Should you choose to take ‘Standard Liability’ or ‘Liability Reduction A’ Cover, your credit card will be charged for the total amount of the Bond. Average cost for windscreen replacement is $350-$650. These Options are subject to Terms & Conditions of Rental Agreement and will become null and void as cover in the event the Agreement is breached. This includes any incidents involving Dangerous Driving (eg. Speeding, Driving Intoxicated, Driving highways at night, falling asleep at the wheel or in the event of single-vehicle rollover, etc). Recovery fees for breakdowns on unsealed roads are not covered. Liability Reduction B entitles 1 x Extra Driver, 2 x Tyres, 1 x Windscreen. Coverage of roof/underbody is subject to a damage report - damage incurred on unsealed roads will not be covered. 1.5% Credit Card Fee & 2.5% Contract Fee Apply
- A bond as per the above table is required at time of collection. A credit card is required for this.
- Liability: Your responsibility for any damage regardless of fault.